Z003 anti-sleep alarm
The Anti sleep alarm works on the principle of electronic balance and does not interfere with normal movements in the car. The alarm sounds only when the driver’s head falls forward in drowsiness, simple but effective.
How it works:
Turn the power on, and wear it on right or left ear. It emitts “Bi-Bi-” alarm when driver tends to fall asleep with his head lowered; there is no sounds emitted when driver keeps normal driving status with eyes looking forward.
* Brand new anti-sleep alarm for drivers!
* Perfect for anyone who needs to keep alert on duty, like drivers, guards, machine operators, heavy equipment handlers, night-shift personnel and even students
* Works on the study of human body balance
* Powered by 1 x LR44 button cell battery (included)
* retail packing
* Drive Alert Master
* 1 x LR44 button cell Battery (installed)
- The Anti sleep alarm is an anti-drowsy alarm designed to raise drivers awareness of momentary lapses caused by sleepiness and drowsiness
- It goes around the right ear and as the driver’s head nods below a preset angle, it emits a loud alarm signal alerting the driver to take corrective action, take a break or even pull over to take a nap
Wake-Up Alarmer for Road Safety
For driver safety, non-sleep is the best choice
Keep Drivers awake!
How to use it?
Wear it on the right ear properly as illustrated
Turn on the switch
Examine whether it is in normal operation: it beeps when you are leaning your head forward and makes no sound while sitting straight, it is at normal stare
Please turn off the switch when you do not use it
Keep it away from high temperature and damp