According to the application field, environmental detection sensors are mainly divided into three categories.
1. The first type is the sensors for analytical instruments, which are mainly used in environmental monitoring stations, environmental protection testing or measurement calibration institutions, scientific research institutes and other instruments. They are characterized by high accuracy, large volume and high price. Foreign brands in this field occupy the mainstream market.
2. The second type is industrial environmental detection sensor, which includes indoor and outdoor environmental monitoring, indoor monitoring of inflammable, explosive or toxic gases such as organic vapor and combustible gases according to the different working environment; outdoor monitoring of VOC emission mainly includes ammonia, benzene, toluene and other pollutants. At present, domestic and imported products account for half of the total.
3. The third category is the civil environmental detection sensor, which is mainly used in the indoor and outdoor of residential households or in general commercial places such as shopping malls, stations, airports, schools, roads and so on. With people’s attention to respiratory health in recent years, this field has developed rapidly. For example, PM2.5, formaldehyde, TVOC and other related sensors.
Environmental detection sensors are often used in the following scenarios:
1. Agricultural greenhouse: detecting air humidity, soil humidity, light intensity, etc.
2. Livestock and poultry breeding: detection of hydrogen sulfide concentration, ammonia concentration, carbon dioxide concentration, etc.
3. Aquaculture: water level, oxygen concentration, salinity of pond water, turbidity of pond water, etc.
4. Atmospheric environment: atmospheric pressure, ozone, noise, PM2.5, formaldehyde, toluene, etc.
5. Others: detection of smoke, water immersion, rain and snow, etc.
Post time: May-18-2019