HW1005 PIR sensor module with wires
HW1005 automatic control products based on digital infrared technology, high sensitivity, high anti-interference, strong stability, widely used in various types of automatic sensing circuit systems (such as: toys; digital photo frame; security intrusion detection; occupancy detection; network camera Private alarms; car burglar alarms; TV refrigerator air conditioners; sensor lights; smart home control systems, etc.)
1. Digital signal circuit processing.
2. Two-way differential very high impedance sensor input.
3. Second-order Butterworth band-pass filters with built-in infrared sensors to shield input interference from other frequencies.
4. High power supply rejection ratio, anti-radio frequency interference.
5. Sensitivity, timing, light sensor Schmitt REL output.
6. Low voltage, low power consumption, start working immediately after startup.
7. Fully automatic sensing: When the person enters the sensing range, it outputs a high level. When the person leaves the sensing range, it automatically delays and turns off the high level and outputs a low level.
When the pyroelectric infrared signal received by the probe exceeds the trigger threshold inside the probe, a count pulse will be generated internally. When the probe receives this signal again, it will think that it has received the second pulse. Once the 2 pulses are received within 4 seconds, the probe will generate an alarm signal and the REL pin will trigger high level. . In addition, as long as the amplitude of the received signal exceeds more than 5 times the trigger threshold, only one pulse is needed to send the REL output. The following figure shows an example of a trigger logic diagram. For multiple trigger conditions, the output REL’s hold time starts from the last valid pulse.
|Static power consumption||＜0.1mA|
|output method||Induction3VNo induction0V|
|Trigger mode||Cannot be triggered repeatedly|
|Sensing distance||5m||8m and10m Change lens|
The HW1005 is a pyroelectric infrared sensor module that detects infrared changes. Detect heat sources outside the human body, or no heat source temperature changes
In the case of moving and moving, the detection may not be possible. Need to pay attention to the following general matters. Please be sure to check the performance and reliability with the actual usage status.
1. When detecting heat sources other than the human body
(1) When a small animal enters the detection range
(2) Far-infrared direct-irradiation sensors such as sunlight, car headlights, and incandescent lamps
(3) When the temperature in the detection range changes drastically due to the warm air of a cold greenhouse equipment, cold air, and water vapor of a humidifier, etc.
2. When it is difficult to detect the heat source
(1) When there is a material such as glass or acrylic that is difficult to transmit far-infrared rays between the sensor and the object to be detected
(2) The heat source in the detection range hardly moves or moves at high speed
3. When the detection area is enlarged
When the temperature difference between the ambient temperature and the human body is large (approximately 20°C or higher), even if the specified detection range is
In addition, there are sometimes broad detection areas.
4. About other uses
(1) If there is a stain on the window, it will affect the detection performance, so please pay attention.
(2) The lens is made of soft material (polyethylene). After applying load or impact on the lens, it will be deformed and
Damage caused by malfunction and performance deterioration, so please avoid the above situation.
(3) Electrostatic discharge of ±200V or more may cause damage. Therefore, be very careful when handling and avoid direct use
Touch the terminals etc.
(4) When soldering the wire, perform soldering within 3 seconds when the soldering iron temperature is 350°C or lower.
Soldering through the solder bath may cause deterioration of performance, so please avoid it.
(5) Please avoid cleaning the sensor. Otherwise, the cleaning solution intrudes into the lens, which may cause deterioration of performance.